We are looking for a Customer Service Superstar to join the growing team at iland co.
Who are we?
iland co. is an Australia resort wear label founded back in early 2014 when founder + designer, Jodie Minto, was living in Dubai.
The concept of iland co. came to Jodie when she was enjoying a family holiday in Sri Lanka.
“I love wearing comfortable but feminine floaty clothes without having to think too much about putting an outfit together. I loved the effortless ease that travel wear offered, but I wanted to create something a different to the usually embellished kaftans that seemed to dominate all things ‘resort wear’.” - Jodie Minto
iland co. brings you unique, handmade, beach, vacation, weekend and island style clothing, swimwear and accessories. The iland co. team are most comfortable in feminine, floaty, comfortable women's wear with a little edginess thrown in for good measure. These principles are always in our mind when we design our kimonos, kaftans, beach dresses, maxi skirts, swimsuit cover-ups and maxi dresses.
Why join us?
We are a friendly and enthusiastic team headed by our founder, Jodie Minto. Our focus is on always providing the best possible products to our amazing customers and setting a new standard in customer service.
Our team is 100% remote working and living their own version of the iland co. lifestyle. You will report directly to our Operations Manager.
The iland co. family is warm, friendly, supportive, enthusiastic, and focused on developing a team of like-minded and talented individuals to support the growth of our brand into the future.
Oh, and we all live on the world’s largest island - Australia!
- Strong written communication skills
- High availability - we aim to respond to all customer enquiries within the same working day
- Multi-tasking: Customer service often requires confirming orders in our online systems
- Must be extremely well organised
- Must be friendly, warm and positive in your customer responses
- Must be willing to ask for help when needed
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work to a timeline
- Self-motivated, self-starters only, please
- Must have access to a reliable internet connection, and have your own computer and workstation
- Must be proficient using Google Suite
- Experience in a similar role previously and testimonials or evidence.
- Work independently from anywhere in the world. Although we are Australian based you don’t need to be although we do ask that you respond to customer enquiries within Australian business hours as much as possible.
- Create your own hours. As long as all customer responses are managed, you can do the work at a time of day that best suits you.
- Growing company. We are growing fast so there is lots of room to grow or take on additional tasks in the future.
Hours: 20 hours per month.
Are you our new Customer Service Superstar?
To apply for this role please include the following:
- Your resume or an outline of your experience relevant to our role
- Relevant testimonials or references (minimum two)
- Examples of past experience (eg: Brands)
- Your location, time zone and rate
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only applications that complete the process noted above will be considered
Applications close February 28th 2018.